Peach Breakfast Slush
This refreshing beverage is a favorite of mine to serve at our many brunch get-togethers. Because it's made ahead of time, I can avoid the last-minute rush before the guests arrive. —Karen Hamilton, Ludington, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1-1/2 cups apricot nectar
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a blender, combine the peaches, orange juice concentrate and nectar; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer container; cover and freeze until firm. To serve, scoop 2/3 cup frozen mixture into a glass; add 1/3 cup soda.
Originally published as Peach Breakfast Slush in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook