Nashville BBQ Sauce
This Nashville BBQ sauce is vinegar-forward with smoky undertones. Use it on your favorite grilled or smoked meats. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke, optional
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened and darkened in color, 20-25 minutes.