Mini Pretzel Pumpkins
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + standing
- 1/2 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 24 miniature pretzels
- Orange-colored sugar or sprinkles
- 6 green gumdrops, each cut into 4 lengthwise slices
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip 1 pretzel in candy coating; let excess drip off.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. If desired, fill pretzel holes with candy coating. Decorate with orange sugar or sprinkles. For stem, dip the back of 1 gumdrop piece into candy coating; place above the pumpkin. Repeat. Let stand until set, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 pumpkin: 61 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 10, 2018
don't know what I did wrong, but the chocolate never melted, so therefore was applied to the pretzels in heavy splotches. will not be trying again
Nov 18, 2015
Family loves them and wants them all the time. Didn't use gumdrops