These fun and colorul magic wands don't take a magician to make. You can change the colors for any theme party, too!--Renee Schwebach, Dumont, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + standing
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- Colored candy stars or sprinkles
- Colored sugar or edible glitter
- In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Dip each pretzel rod halfway into melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with candy stars and colored sugar. Place on waxed paper; let stand until dry. Store in an airtight container.
Editor's NoteEdible glitter is available from Wilton Industries. Call 800-794-5866 or visit wilton.com.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 103 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Magic Wands in Taste of Home Halloween Food & Fun 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.