These fun and colorful magic wands don't take a magician to make. You can change the colors for any theme party, too!--Renee Schwebach, Dumont, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + standing
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- Colored candy stars or sprinkles
- Colored sugar or edible glitter
- In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Dip each pretzel rod halfway into melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with candy stars and colored sugar. Place on waxed paper; let stand until dry. Store in an airtight container.