Easy Layer Bars
These rich bar cookies will melt in your mouth! They're great to have on hand for a snack.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter in a 9-in. square baking pan. Sprinkle crumbs, then coconut, them chocolate chips, then nuts on top of butter. Pour milk over all. Do not stir. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool several hours before cutting.