Easy Layer Bars
These rich bar cookies will melt in your mouth! They're great to have on hand for a snack.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter in a 9-in. square baking pan. Sprinkle crumbs, then coconut, them chocolate chips, then nuts on top of butter. Pour milk over all. Do not stir. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool several hours before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 279 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 138mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Easy Layer Bars in Sweet and Scrumptious Chocolate
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.