- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt butter in a 9-in. square baking pan. On top of melted butter, sprinkle crumbs, then coconut, then chocolate chips, then nuts. Pour milk over all. Do not stir. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool several hours before cutting.
1 bar: 279 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 138mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.