- 1 can (16 ounces) apricot halves, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) pear halves, drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) plums, drained and halved
- 1 can (29 ounces) peach halves, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple slices, undrained
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan, starting at the 9-in. end, arrange rows of fruit in the following order: half of the apricots, pears and plums, all of the peaches, then remaining apricots, pears and plums.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup of juice. Lay pineapple over fruit in pan. In a saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon and cloves. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved and butter is melted. Pour over fruit.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
1/2 cup: 145 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.