- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (10 ounces) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and olives. Drain spaghetti; add to skillet.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheddar cheese. In a small bowl, combine the soup, Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese; spread over cheddar cheese. In another bowl, combine cornflake crumbs and remaining cheddar cheese; sprinkle over the top.
Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Freeze option:Cover and freeze casserole for up to 3 months.To use, remove from the freezer 30 minutes before baking (do not thaw). Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until heated through and a thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forLoaded Spaghetti Bake
"Thumbs up!!!! My family loved it!!!"
"Very rich but oh so good!"
"Perfect recipe! Excellent! Quite the keeper!"
"Very filling. I froze the uneaten half of the recipe for another dinner. I will make this again, but will make sure the noodles are not quite as done."
"This is soooooo good. My mom even liked it a lot. I usually know when she likes a dish because she will finish her plate, if she doesn't like it then she will usually eat just half of the dish. Next time I might try adding sauted spinach as well. This will definitely go into my recipe box. I really like the creamy smooth taste to the dish."
"I made this last night. Wonderful!!! I used jarred alfredo sauce instead of refrigerated because ofwhat was on hand. I will be making this again!"
"I have made this recipe alot. It is one of my favotite spaghetti dishes."
"Very Very Good Love The Alfredo chicken soup Layer.I Did Not Put The Mushrooms( I Don't Like Canned Mushrooms) I Didn't Put The Cornflakes On Top I Don't think It Needs It.Makes a lot I Will Cut In Half Cause It Is Me and My Husband.But We Had Leftovers For Couple Of Days.But It Is Very Good.Will Make Again."
"My whole family loved it. Very easy to make."