Lima Bean Casserole
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 cups frozen baby lima beans
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- In a bowl, combine lima beans, soup, celery and milk. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until the bread crumbs are lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 152 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 433mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 5, 2018
Simple and easy to make. Very good.
Nov 7, 2014
Absolutely delicious. Making it again tonight and now I have to have lima beans in the freezer at all times.
May 13, 2012
We did not care for this. Sorry.
Oct 12, 2011
This makes the second time I have used this recipe and it is very delicious. I do not eat meat so I cook vegetables in different ways so when I discovered this recipe I knew it would be one I would cook over and over again.
Nov 29, 2010
I made this Thanksgiving Day 2010 for the first time. It was an easy, simple receipe I will make again. My family LOVED it!!