Lima Bean Casserole
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 cups frozen baby lima beans
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- In a bowl, combine lima beans, soup, celery and milk. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until the bread crumbs are lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 152 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 433mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Nov 7, 2014
Absolutely delicious. Making it again tonight and now I have to have lima beans in the freezer at all times.
May 13, 2012
We did not care for this. Sorry.
Oct 12, 2011
This makes the second time I have used this recipe and it is very delicious. I do not eat meat so I cook vegetables in different ways so when I discovered this recipe I knew it would be one I would cook over and over again.
Nov 29, 2010
I made this Thanksgiving Day 2010 for the first time. It was an easy, simple receipe I will make again. My family LOVED it!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.