Light Chicken and Broccoli Bake
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets (about 9 ounces), thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, whisk together first five ingredients. Stir in broccoli, chicken, onion and 1/4 cup cheese. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until golden brown and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 15-20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Test Kitchen tips:
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 274 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 139mg cholesterol, 667mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
May 7, 2019
My family loved this dish. I substituted the milk for almond milk because we don't drink regular milk. Hoped to have leftovers but it was all eaten up! Yum! This will be a regular dish for dinner.
May 4, 2019
Can’t wait to make this! Everything we love