Sausage and Broccoli Bake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 3 cups seasoned salad croutons
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups whole milk
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain and set aside. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the broccoli, croutons and cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, soup and milk. Pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with French-fried onions. Bake for 3-5 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 532 calories, 39g fat (17g saturated fat), 187mg cholesterol, 1152mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 22, 2013
this is fast and easy, I have made it several times, I usually don't make it for breakfast though I make it for lunch or dinner
Oct 12, 2012
I cook for a harvest crew and this is one that they ask for on a regular basis. It's an easy one dish meal that fills their tummy and keeps them going. I end up multiplying the recipe so I can serve 16 guys but it still turns out great! The only adjustment I had to make is the cooking time and temp. This is a keeper!