Lemon Roasted Fingerlings and Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place potatoes and Brussels sprouts in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, garlic, mustard, honey and remaining oil and salt until blended. Transfer vegetables to a large bowl; drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forLemon Roasted Fingerlings and Brussels Sprouts
"I used baby red potatoes that I quartered. I also cut the recipe in half (1/2 lb potatoes, 1/2 lb brussel sprouts). I feel like the lemon was a tad forward, but only a tad and probably just personal preference. Despite that, this was absolutely delicious. I put it in the oven for 10 minutes, turned, then another 9 minutes. Might crank it back to 8 minutes next time. I'll definitely make this again!"
"Very good although I had to add extra cooking time. It needed more of the vinaigrette though, otherwise very tasty."
"Another great recipe. We love fingerling potatoes and the lemon with these just takes them over the top. YUM!"
"Huge hit in our family!! Great side dish!"
"Delicious! Grilled some steaks and served this on the side. It got rave reviews."
"Used the large marble sized potatoes instead of fingerlings....absolutely delicious! Thank you, Courtney. Good ideas about using other veggies, too. I did add a teaspoon Penzey's shallot pepper to the vinaigrette and I cut down on the oil by 1 1/2 tablespoons. Cooked for me in 20 minutes."
"This is a recipe full of flavor and an easy weeknight side dish. It will definitely be added to my "favorites" and anxious to try it in the summer with some of my garden vegetables."