Lemon Mint Spritzer
Cool down with this refreshing drink. It's wonderful after a long day or during a backyard barbecue. —Laura Nix, Ellijay, Georgia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes12 servings (1 cup each)
- 2 medium lemons
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 bottles (1 liter each) carbonated water, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Cut lemons into wedges and squeeze the juice into a large pitcher. Stir in the lemonade concentrate, confectioners' sugar and mint; add lemon wedges. Chill until serving.
- Just before serving, stir in carbonated water. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 116 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Lemon Mint Spritzer in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.