Refreshing Lemon-Lime Drink
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makes3 quarts (12 servings, 1 cup per serving)
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 6 cups chilled diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- In a large container, combine the limeade and lemonade concentrates and orange extract. Stir in water.
- Just before serving, stir in lemon-lime soda. Serve over ice. Garnish with lemon and lime slices.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 84 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.
Jul 31, 2011
Delicious! Very refreshing. Served it on ice with a taco salad. Yum. I would experiment with using a who can of limeade and lesser amount of lemonade. But was delicious as it stands! It would be very good too for a summer bridal or baby shower!!!!
Nov 4, 2010
everone loved this
May 30, 2010
I thought this was really good. As the other reviewer said it was light and refreshing. I did add a little more water and soda so it wasn't quite as sweet.
Apr 29, 2009
Wonderful recipe. Delicious, light and refreshing. The orange extract is the perfect touch.
Apr 29, 2009
drink looks good, glass is great, just boring ingredients.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.