With a quick wave of your kitchen "wand", you can conjure up a beverage that's ripe with flavor. "I got the idea from my sister, who operates an apple orchard with her husband," reveals Annette Engelbert of Bruce Crossing, Michigan. "She's a wizard when it comes to creating new fruit recipes! You can serve it as a refreshing punch for a party or as a warm during on a chilly fall day."--Annette Engelbert, Bruce Crossing, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 gallon apple cider or juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced or cinnamon sticks
- In a punch bowl, combine cider and lemonade. Float lemon slices on top.
- To serve warm, heat cider and lemonade; garnish individual servings with a cinnamon stick.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 142 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Lemon Cider in Crafting Traditions September/October 1995
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.