Refreshing Beer Margaritas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Lime slices and kosher salt, optional
- 2 bottles (12 ounces each) beer
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup sweet and sour mix
- Ice cubes
- Lime slices
- If desired, use lime slices to moisten the rims of six margarita or cocktail glasses. Sprinkle salt on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rims into salt. Discard remaining salt.
- In a pitcher, combine the beer, concentrate, tequila and sweet and sour mix. Serve in prepared glasses over ice. Garnish with lime slices.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 243 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 5, 2018
Really delicious and so easy to put together! We will be making this again.
Jul 22, 2017
May 29, 2017
I love these. I omitted the sweet sour mix and used 1/4 cup of orange liqueur.
May 13, 2017
Can't wait to try these, they sound great