Blue Lagoon Margaritas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 lime slices
- 3 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 1/2 cup chilled lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup blue curacao
- 1/3 cup partially thawed frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Using lime slices, moisten the rims of four margarita or cocktail glasses. Set aside lime slices for garnish. Sprinkle sugar on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Set aside. Discard remaining sugar on plate.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with reserved lime slices. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 205 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 25, 2015
Good but I will make over the rocks next time.
May 25, 2015
So tasty & refreshing! I couldn't stop with just one pitcher! Will be making these a lot to sip while lounging around the pool.
Aug 7, 2014
This is a super simple recipe for making a great summer drink. These are always a hit around the pool and at the lake!
Jan 20, 2014
Love these margaritas! I make them every time we go camping with a group and they are always a big hit! Very fun and pretty!
Mar 2, 2013
These are so easy to make, they are so delicious, and they are so pretty. Everyone I make them for loves them.
Feb 17, 2013
I LOVE margaritas so when I saw this recipe I had to try it! I ended up making 3 pitchers for me and all my friends that night! Everyone loved them! I keep this recipe on hand just in case!
May 30, 2012
Impressive drink to look at and it tastes good too! Will make again.
May 6, 2012
These are great. Very smooth. This is the new recipe I will be making from here on out! Thanks for sharing!
May 6, 2012
A Blue Lagoon is made with vodka. This is a Blue Lagoon Margarita.Very good indeed!
May 5, 2012
I had these in Mexico about a year ago. They made them with vodka and on the rocks instead of crushed so you keep the bubbly of the soda. I don't believe the sugar is necessary.