Cranberry Pomegranate Margaritas
I came up with this beverage to serve at holiday celebrations for a festive twist on the traditional margarita. It's light and refreshing, and looks beautiful with sugar crystals on glass rims. —Mindie Hilton, Susanville, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makes12 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 4-1/2 cups diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups tequila
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups pomegranate juice, chilled
- Pomegranate seeds and frozen cranberries, optional
- In a pitcher, combine the soda, tequila and juices. Serve in chilled glasses. Garnish with pomegranate and cranberries if desired.