- 1 lime wedge
- Chopped toasted shredded coconut, optional
- 2 ounces cream of coconut
- 1-1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Moisten rim of 1 cocktail glass with lime wedge. If desired, sprinkle coconut on a plate; dip rim in coconut.Place cream of coconut, tequila, Triple Sec and lime juice in a blender; add ice. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into prepared glass. Garnish with lime wedge, if desired, and additional coconut.
1 serving: 426 calories, 10g fat (8g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.