One sip of this refreshing drink and you’ll picture sand, sea and blue skies that stretch for miles. It’s like a vacation in a glass, and you can mix it up in moments. What are you waiting for? —Christina Pittman, Parkville, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup tequila
- Lime slices and kosher salt, optional
- Crushed ice
- In a pitcher, combine liquid ingredients. If desired, moisten rims of 5 margarita or cocktail glasses with lime slices. Sprinkle salt on a plate; dip rims in salt. Serve in prepared glasses over crushed ice with additional lime slices.
Nutrition Facts1 cup (calculated without salt): 272 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Cerveza Margaritas in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012