- 1 jar (10 ounces) lemon curd
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 to 6 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 2/3 cup raspberry cake and pastry filling
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 30 fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon curd, whipped topping and food coloring if desired until smooth. Spoon 1 teaspoon raspberry filling into each tart shell. Pipe or spoon lemon mixture over filling. Garnish each with a raspberry. Refrigerate leftovers.
SoloThis recipe was tested with Solo brand cake and pastry filling. Look for it in the baking aisle.
1 tartlet: 89 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.