Judy’s Macaroni Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 6 sweet pickles, chopped
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain macaroni; rinse with cold water and drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, pickle juice, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, eggs and pickles. Add macaroni; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until chilled, at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 347 calories, 28g fat (6g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 413mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 18, 2018
I like to add tuna fish and green olives to mine as well. So good!
May 30, 2016
Easy recipe, I also added some minced onion, mustard and celery. Will definately make this again!
May 24, 2016
I love how simple and easy this recipe was to put together. I doubled the batch. This definitely would be great to try with potatoes as well.
May 22, 2016
Tasty - loved the consistency and the eggs. It was interesting that there was no onion, i mit add a couple tbsp next time to add a little flavor.
May 17, 2016
I made the recipe as is, and also thought it was a little bland. I added a couple of teaspoons of French's honey mustard & that helped a lot.
Apr 19, 2016
I love the basic combination of the ingredients. This was exactly what I was looking for in a macaroni salad recipe. However, the final result is just bland. Can anyone give me any tips to boost the taste?
Apr 11, 2016
I have lots of macaroni salad recipes but this one is a keeper. It was very easy to prepare. My husband liked the hard boiled eggs. I added some chopped celery. Next time I might use dill pickles and juice since we love dill a lot.