Judy’s Macaroni Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makes12 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 6 sweet pickles, chopped
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain macaroni; rinse with cold water and drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, pickle juice, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, eggs and pickles. Add macaroni; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours or until chilled.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 347 calories, 28g fat (6g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 413mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
May 30, 2016
Easy recipe, I also added some minced onion, mustard and celery. Will definately make this again!
May 24, 2016
I love how simple and easy this recipe was to put together. I doubled the batch. This definitely would be great to try with potatoes as well.
May 22, 2016
Tasty - loved the consistency and the eggs. It was interesting that there was no onion, i mit add a couple tbsp next time to add a little flavor.
May 17, 2016
I made the recipe as is, and also thought it was a little bland. I added a couple of teaspoons of French's honey mustard & that helped a lot.
Apr 19, 2016
I love the basic combination of the ingredients. This was exactly what I was looking for in a macaroni salad recipe. However, the final result is just bland. Can anyone give me any tips to boost the taste?
Apr 11, 2016
I have lots of macaroni salad recipes but this one is a keeper. It was very easy to prepare. My husband liked the hard boiled eggs. I added some chopped celery. Next time I might use dill pickles and juice since we love dill a lot.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.