- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing or salad dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables. Add dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forItalian Tomato Cucumber Salad
"easy and very flavorful! good way to use an abundance of cucumbers and tomatoes. could try a variety of Italian dressings."
"This was awesome! Made a triple batch, for a funeral luncheon. Everyone loved it and the pan was empty at the end of the luncheon! Looking forward to make again!"