Instant Pot Taco Pasta
This Instant Pot taco pasta is a welcome change from boring meals. I've taken all the flavors of tacos and created an easy pasta dish. Kids love the taste, and Mom loves how quick and easy it comes together. To lighten things up, use ground turkey. —Christine Hadden, Whitman, Massachusetts
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 15 min.
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 8 ounces uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Sour cream, cilantro, chopped tomatoes, black olives; optional
- Select saute setting on a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker and adjust for high heat; cook beef until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes, breaking into crumbles. Drain. Add taco seasoning; stir to combine. Add beef broth, tomato sauce and pasta.
- Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust pressure to high and set time for 5 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure. Stir; top with cheese. Stand until cheese melts, about 1 minute. If desired, serve with toppings.