VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 can (16 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cubed Swiss cheese
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) sliced corned beef, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1/2 cup rye croutons
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, quartered
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, sauerkraut, cheese, corned beef and parsley. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Garnish with croutons and eggs. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hearty Reuben Salad in Taste of Home February/March 1996, p11
Reviews forHearty Reuben Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 26, 2012
"This was just wonderful, will definitely make it again."