Ham n Egg Pockets
Refrigerated crescent roll dough make these savory breakfast pockets a snap to prepare. For a delicious variation, substitute shredded Swiss cheese for the cheddar cheese.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 ounce thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine egg and milk. In a small skillet heat butter until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Remove from the heat. Fold in ham and cheese.
- On a greased baking sheet, separate crescent dough into two rectangles. Seal perforations; spoon half of the filling down the center of each rectangle. Fold in ends and sides; pinch to seal. Bake until golden brown, 10-14 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 345 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 132mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Originally published as Ham n Egg Pockets in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook