Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Salsa Mole
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Grill: 15 min. + standing
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup pitted fresh or frozen dark sweet cherries, thawed, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peeled jicama
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, grated
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salted pumpkin seeds or pepitas
- Brush tenderloins with oil; sprinkle with salt, cumin and chili powder. Grill, covered, over medium heat until a thermometer reads 145°, 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally. Let stand 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine cherries, jalapeno, jicama, chocolate, cilantro, green onion, lime juice and honey. Slice pork; serve with cherry salsa and pumpkin seeds.
Nutrition Facts3 ounces cooked pork with 1/4 cup salsa: 218 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 248mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Jun 18, 2019
<a href="https://www.standardcoldpressedoil.com/">gramiyum oil online</a> Cold pressed oil, the oil is extracted by the traditional way of churning. In this process, no heat is added, keeping all the nutrients of the oil intact ??.
Jun 11, 2019
This was incredible! I couldn't find jicama, substituted an apple.