- 2 cups cut fresh green beans (2-inch pieces)
- 6 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 block (8 ounces) mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place beans in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place beans in a large salad bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forGreen Bean and Mozzarella Salad
"I added very thinly sliced red onion. Added a great taste and texture to it."
"I had no green beans but wanted to make this recipe . No problem I used Asparagus and then followed through with everything else. It was most enjoyable and its a quick fix. I will use the Beans next time and I have no doubt that it too will be just as Tasty *JanieTaste of Home Volunteer Field Editor"
"Very easy to make! And very delicious!"