Gorgonzola & Orange Chicken Tenders
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade, warmed
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and salt. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in egg, then in bread crumbs, patting to help coating adhere.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink. Drizzle with warm marmalade; top with cheese. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, until cheese begins to melt.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 318 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 573mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 16, 2016
I made this for dinner tonight. Husband liked it very much. It is easy to prepare. I served this with a simple garden salad with a lime dressing and it was perfect for us. This is a keeper.
Jul 8, 2015
I made this tonight and we all really enjoyed it, I used panko crumbs and served it over white rice. I did add a bit more marmalade to have more of a sauce with the rice.
Apr 12, 2015
My husband and I both enjoyed this dish. The marmalade and gorgonzola made a nice contrast. Fast and tasty!
Mar 18, 2014
Easy and absolutely delicious. I used panko seasoned crumbs.
Jan 16, 2014
These are easy and sooo good. My husband and I finished them off in one meal. And if you've got some picky eaters, you can remove their chicken before adding the marmalade and cheese.
Nov 7, 2013
Absolutely wonderful recipe. Quick, easy and very flavorful. New family favorite!