- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1-1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless fully cooked ham, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Oil for frying
- CHEESE DIPPING SAUCE:
- 5 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup salsa
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and milk. In another bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and parsley. Dip ham cubes in egg mixture, then roll in crumb mixture.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1/4 in. of oil to 375°. Fry ham cubes, a few at a time, for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- In a small saucepan, heat cheese and milk over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from the heat; stir in salsa. Serve with ham cubes. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews forFried Ham Cubes
"I used my Air fryer instead of hot oil and they are Delicious and crispy, easy cleanup and faster. Mixed reviews on the size of the Ham cube, 3/4" or 1" some like 2 bites but that requires a double dip. Goes great in salads."
"Delicious! I served this as an appetizer at a family dinner. The only complaint was that everyone filled up on them and could not eat much else."