- 1/2 cup mixed berry yogurt
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 cup sliced ripe banana
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 whole strawberries
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and whipped topping; set aside 4 teaspoons for topping. Spoon half of the remaining yogurt mixture into four parfait glasses; layer with half of the banana, sliced strawberries, pineapple and blueberries. Repeat layers.
- Top each parfait with reserved yogurt mixture and a whole strawberry. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forFresh Fruit Parfaits
"For such a simple combination of fruits, yogurt, and whipped topping, this was absolutely delicious! It made a great breakfast, and my kids and I really enjoyed it!"