Fresh Fruit Centerpiece
—Taste of Home Cooking School
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 fresh pineapple, trimmed and cored
- Seedless watermelon slices
- Cantaloupe balls
- Honeydew balls
- Large kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Seedless red or green grapes
- 1/2 large round melon
- Lemon and mint leaves, optional
- Cut pineapple into 3/8-in. slices. Using small flower or star-shaped cookie cutters, cut out shapes from pineapple and watermelon slices. Thread assorted fruits onto wooden skewers.
- Place melon on a serving tray or platter. Insert skewers into base. Garnish with lemon and mint if desired.
Originally published as Edible Centerpiece in Taste of Home Cooking School Brand Name Cookbook Fall 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.