Fluffy Strawberry Fruit Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and preserves until blended. Fold in the whipped topping and marshmallow creme. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 66 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jan 14, 2018
I served this dip with fresh Plant City strawberries and ginger snaps at a church reception, and it was a big hit. I chose to use half the amount of whipped topping called for in the recipe.
Oct 30, 2017
I took this to church and it went over wonderfully, but it does make an awful lot, and it's kind of a hard one to cut in half. Very tasty, but we'll be eating it for weeks.
May 26, 2013
EASY AND EXCELLENT. GRANDKIDS LOVE IT
Feb 28, 2013
I make this every Christmas morning to serve with various fruit and it is a big hit. It freezes well to use later for another party. Because it does make alot of dip
Mar 28, 2012
This dip is delicious and easy to make!
Nov 14, 2011
Very good! Had to have the recipe when I tasted this at a friend's party!
Sep 9, 2009
I have made this dip but used a small box flavor jello in place of the the preserves & flavored cream cheese and used plain cream I made it a little cheaper
Aug 30, 2008
This dip is easy to make and delicious! I've made it several times and everyone seems to really enjoy it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.