- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and preserves until blended. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallow creme. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit.
Fluffy Strawberry Fruit Dip Tips
Can I make strawberry fruit dip with other flavors of cream cheese and fruit preserves?Definitely! This recipe can act as a base for a few different variations. Try swapping out the strawberry for blueberry cream cheese and grape jelly, or use regular cream cheese and orange marmalade along with a sprinkle of orange zest.
What can I serve with fluffy strawberry fruit dip?Like the recipe says, serve it with your favorite fresh fruit. Otherwise, try pairing it with graham crackers, peanut butter cookies and toasted bagels. If you really want to get creative, spread it on toast with sprinkles.
How long does strawberry fruit dip last?Fluffy strawberry fruit dip will last in the refrigerator for up to 1 week in an airtight container. Don’t try freezing it, as it may change texture when it thaws. Once you eat up this dip, try one of our other favorite fruit dip recipes.
—Sarah Tramonte, Taste of Home Associate Culinary Producer
2 tablespoons: 66 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.