Feta-Dill Chicken Burgers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons crushed Ritz crackers
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Refrigerated tzatziki sauce and sliced tomato, optional
- Combine first 7 ingredients. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. Gently stir in cheese.
- Shape into four 1/2-in. thick patties (mixture will be soft). Brush patties with oil. Grill, covered, over medium heat until a thermometer reads 165°, 5-6 minutes per side. Serve on buns. If desired, top with tzatziki sauce and tomato.
Nutrition Facts1 burger: 414 calories, 22g fat (5g saturated fat), 129mg cholesterol, 608mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Apr 6, 2020
These taste amazing! We have made them multiple times. We don’t have a grill, so we also use a pan on the stove. Use canola or vegetable oil as recommended - we found that olive oil makes them stick/break apart easier. We love them with the slice of tomato and tzatziki sauce (we buy yogurt cucumber dill sauce found in our grocery store). These burgers are absolutely delicious!
Aug 21, 2019
These burgers are FANTASTIC!!! Mixture was a little too soft for me to chance the bbq, so I fried them in a pan with a little oil. The whole family loved them, will be making again very soon!