Favorite Berry Punch
A friend from church shared this zingy strawberry-infused punch recipe. It's great for bridal showers, anniversary parties and holiday gatherings. —Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes22 servings (about 4 quarts)
- 1 container (16 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2 bottles (1 liter each) club soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (1 liter) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- Place strawberries in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Pour into a punch bowl; stir in remaining ingredients.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 97 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 25mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Sparkling Berry Punch in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2015