Eggnog Bread Pudding with Cranberries
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + standing Bake: 35 min.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups eggnog
- 6 cups cubed soft dinner rolls
- 3/4 cup finely chopped glazed pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and eggnog until blended. Stir in cubed rolls, pecans and cranberries; let stand about 15 minutes or until bread is softened.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake 35-40 minutes or until puffed, golden and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 240 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 127mg cholesterol, 257mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Dec 30, 2018
I made this for a New Year's brunch using leftover bottled alcoholic eggnog and served it with maple syrup to add some sweetness. It was a real hit! Don't be tempted to use more than 6 cups of cubed rolls. The mixture will solidify as it bakes.