Eggnog Bread Pudding with Cranberries
My parents love this bread pudding loaded with cranberries and pecans – and it uses up leftover dinner rolls. For eggnog lovers, it makes a divine dessert. —Emily Hobbs, Springfield, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + standing Bake: 35 min.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups eggnog
- 6 cups cubed soft dinner rolls
- 3/4 cup finely chopped glazed pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and eggnog until blended. Stir in cubed rolls, pecans and cranberries; let stand about 15 minutes or until bread is softened.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake 35-40 minutes or until puffed, golden and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 240 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 127mg cholesterol, 257mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Holiday Cranberry-Glazed Pecan Bread Pudding in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.