Eggnog Bread Pudding with Cranberries
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + standing Bake: 35 min.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups eggnog
- 6 cups cubed soft dinner rolls
- 3/4 cup finely chopped glazed pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and eggnog until blended. Stir in cubed rolls, pecans and cranberries; let stand about 15 minutes or until bread is softened.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake 35-40 minutes or until puffed, golden and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 240 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 127mg cholesterol, 257mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 30, 2018
I made this for a New Year's brunch using leftover bottled alcoholic eggnog and served it with maple syrup to add some sweetness. It was a real hit! Don't be tempted to use more than 6 cups of cubed rolls. The mixture will solidify as it bakes.