Dijon-Walnut Spinach Salad
This family favorite of ours has a great fresh taste, lots of different textures and can be tossed together in a heartbeat. For variety, change up the dressing to honey mustard or any other favorite. —Chris DeMontravel, Mohegan Lake, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup honey Dijon vinaigrette
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, feta cheese, cranberries and walnuts. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 120 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 177mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Spinach Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.