Delicious Pumpkin Bread
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min. + cooling
Makes5 mini loaves (8 slices each)
- 5 large eggs
- 1-1/4 cups canola oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add oil and pumpkin; beat until smooth. Combine remaining ingredients; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour batter into five greased 5-3/4x3x2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze cooled loaves in plastic and foil. To use, thaw at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 150 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 96mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 3, 2019
Absolutely amazing love love love been baking and giving out during the holidays Everyone loves it It is incredibly moist Can’t say it enough amazing Bravo
Dec 30, 2018
Made this bread over the holidays to give to friends and family and they all loved it. Moist and delicious.
Dec 21, 2018
Best pumpkin bread. I have made this several times and am asked all the time for the recipe. It freezes well and is perfect amount for two. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Nov 7, 2018
This is saved in my go to pumpkin bread/muffin recipes! This was so delicious
Oct 10, 2018
Very moist and delicious pumpkin bread! I've made many versions of pumpkin bread over the years and this is one of the best. Made exactly as written and used two regular sized loaf pans. It made two generous loaves - one was devoured and I managed to freeze the other one. Planning to make more of these for the upcoming holiday. Absolutely wonderful with cream cheese!
Dec 7, 2017
This is the best pumpkin bread ever!!! Every time I serve it, everyone wants the recipe!
Dec 6, 2017
This moist and very delicious pumpkin bread will replace my current recipe. I did add a bit more cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Next time I will add chocolate chips and another time, with the butterscotch pudding. Just made it and one loaf already gone!
Nov 11, 2017
Have used this every fall for years now. Best quick bread I have ever had. Moist and flavorful. I make it as written except that I have used both instant and cook and serve with equal results. No difference. Outstanding recipe, thank you.
Oct 16, 2017
Only recipe I use for pumpkin bread. It is moist and very rich in flavor. Everyone loves this recipe in family
Oct 5, 2017
Didn't have five small pans so put it in regular loaf pans (2) and adjusted baking time. Served it at a neighborhood coffee brunch and everyone requested the recipe. Definitely a hit.