Creamy Italian Spiral Salad
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
Makes30 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) multicolored spiral pasta
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 bottles (16 ounces each) creamy Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, cauliflower, peas and carrots, tomatoes, cheese, onions, green pepper and olives. Add the dressing; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until chilled.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 147 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 218mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 22, 2011
I had so many compliments when I made this salad for a party! I would for sure make it again.
Oct 11, 2009
I made this recipe and sent some to friends,neighbors, and family to sample. Everyone wanted the recipe and asked how soon was I going to make this again!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.