Cranberry-Brie Phyllo Triangles
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 10 min.
Makesabout 4-1/2 dozen
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups butter, melted
- 1 package (16 ounces, 18-inches x 14-inches sheet size) frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups cranberry-orange sauce or whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cubed
- Cut phyllo sheets lengthwise into 2-in. strips; cut each strip in half widthwise. Using five strips at a time, brush each strip with butter and stack on top of one another. (Keep remaining phyllo covered with waxed paper to avoid drying out.) Place 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce and one to two cheese cubes at the end of each stack. Fold into a triangle as you would fold a flag.
- Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; brush with butter. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 232 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 298mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 8, 2012
Wonderful!! Can fresh or canned fruit such as apples be used?? and possible reheating??
Dec 11, 2010
Everyone loved them.Is there any way to prepare ahead of time and reheat?
Aug 23, 2008
These appetizers are absolutely delicious. A bit labor intensive, especially when prepared for a party, since they go sooooo fast! Take the time to make some. What a great combination of flavors.