Total TimePrep: 20 min. Grill: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked shell-on shrimp (16-20 per pound)
- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 26 fresh littleneck clams
- 3 medium ears sweet corn, cut into 1-inch slices
- 3/4 pound smoked kielbasa or fully cooked andouille sausage links, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- Divide shrimp, potatoes, clams, corn and sausage on 6 pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with seafood seasoning. Top with lemon slices. Fold foil around mixture, sealing tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat until clams open and vegetables are tender, 25-30 minutes. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Discard any unopened clams.
Nutrition Facts1 packet: 526 calories, 28g fat (7g saturated fat), 197mg cholesterol, 894mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 37g protein.
Jul 21, 2019
James if you read the recipe it says to divide every thing in to 6 foil packets not every thing in separate packs. I hope this helps
Jul 20, 2019
My family loved this recipe! I did exactly what the recipe said; I divided the ingredients among the six foil pieces and I used the roasted size potatoes, still cutting them in half, and it was absolutely delicious!
Jul 18, 2019
The idea is great, however your execution of the recipe is way off. Your picture shows one foil packet with all the ingredients mixed together. Yet the directions say put all the ingredients in separate packets, and you have one to many packets for the list of ingredients. Do some proof reading.
Jul 18, 2019
The potatoes were still crunchy like apples so we put back in oven for twenty more minutes. At this point the shrimp were so overcooked that the peels didn't want to come off. Next time I will boil the potatoes for 10 minutes before adding them to packet.