Garden Fish Packets
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 pounds cod or haddock
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Drizzle the butter over eight pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12 in.). Cut fish into eight portions; place one portion on each piece of foil. Sprinkle all with seasoned salt and lemon-pepper. Top with vegetables and cheese.
- Loosely wrap foil around fish; seal top and sides. Place in two ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 23-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Carefully open foil; transfer fish and vegetables to serving plates.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 516 calories, 20g fat (11g saturated fat), 185mg cholesterol, 1392mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 70g protein.
Dec 5, 2015
My family loves this recipe. Turns out perfect every time. You can switch up veggies to fit everyone's liking
Aug 4, 2014
My intire family loved this dish. We put it on rice and got rid of the mushrooms and it was delicious.
Apr 26, 2010
Love these!! I make a single batch with the veggies only. This was initially in the magazine to make extra to use in another recipe. So use half the cod for a single dinner.