Pineapple Shrimp Packets
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 canned pineapple slices
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 3 tablespoons butter, cubed
- For each packet, place a pineapple slice on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Top with shrimp and red pepper. Combine the brown sugar and seafood seasoning; sprinkle over shrimp. Dot with butter. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts1 packet: 214 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 183mg cholesterol, 593mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.
Jul 17, 2016
Alaskakaren said it well! Plus you can make them ahead of time! One of our favorite campfire foods!
Jun 26, 2012
Quick, easy and VERY GOOD!!!
Jul 24, 2011
My family loved these... next time I will add Pineapple preserve to make the juice thicker and serve with rice....
May 22, 2011
DELICIOUS!!!!! I just baked them in the oven and they were fantastic!!!!
Apr 17, 2009
This was really good. Will definetely make again.