Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar and butter; stir in the pineapple and cinnamon. Spoon into 10 greased muffin cups. Place one biscuit in each prepared cup. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 207 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 374mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Feb 3, 2013
Wonderful companion to an egg dish. Made for the first time and will do so again. Must use buttermilk biscuits.
Sep 27, 2011
What a delightful, easy recipe! My family enjoyed them very much. Thank you for sharing the recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.