Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, optional
- Grated chocolate, optional
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Sprinkle with grated chocolate if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 628 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 517mg sodium, 113g carbohydrate (101g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 31, 2009
I give this an average because I haven't tryed it yet. When I do I'll rate again! But this looks awsome and good! I'm only commenting but I wish I could make it now! We used to make all kinds of malts for the sales!