- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, soups and milk. Stir in the tomatoes, chicken, Mexicorn, onion and chilies. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until onion is tender. Garnish with cheese. Yield: 8 servings (3 quarts).
Reviews forChicken Chowder
"This is a very tasty chowder. It was more like a soup, but still enjoyable on a rainy night."
"This was wonderful! We added a bit of garlic to it. Very tasty and very easy!"
"Love this easy and tasty recipe. Even my picky husband had seconds!"