- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 4 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, dill, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in chicken, celery and onions. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 12 rectangles, four from each tube; place on a greased baking sheet and press the perforations together. Spoon 1/2 cup of chicken mixture into the center of each rectangle. Bring edges up to the center and pinch to seal. Brush with butter; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken Bundles
"My family loved it but we used cooked chicken not canned and added a little garlic into the mix."
"Honestly, I thought this would be much tastier. It was sort of bland, my kids thought it was like tuna (I used canned chicken chunks). It definitely needs something to spice it up a bit."