Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tubes (one 8 ounces, one 4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, beat the first 5 ingredients until smooth. Stir in turkey, water chestnuts and green onion.
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and separate dough into 6 rectangles; press perforations to seal. Place 1/3 cup turkey mixture in center of each rectangle. Bring 4 corners of dough together above filling; twist and pinch seams to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush tops with butter; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 bundle: 418 calories, 25g fat (10g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 674mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 26, 2017
Very good and easy to make. My husband really liked them.
Dec 8, 2015
I made these tonight using low fat cream cheese and I omitted the butter and bread crumbs. My husband really liked them. I only made 1/2 of the recipe. I would recommend for leftover turkey any day. The water chestnuts add a good crunch.
Jan 19, 2014
Pretty good, but needs a little more spice. Easy to make and cooks up quickly. Will probably make again.
Dec 22, 2013
Really simple and very good. I didn't have turkey on hand, so I used leftover chicken breast instead. Reheat nicely for lunch, will make this often
Sep 22, 2013
These are delicious. I made squares instead of triangles and I didn't add the seasoned bread crumbs. They were not missed as the bundles were delicious. I love the crunch of the water chestnuts. I had a small bit of red pepper which needed to be used so added this as well and it was extremely tasty.
Jan 20, 2012
These are delicious. I made them with the Turkey Avocado Salad on the same page.
Nov 22, 2011
I loved these! My 8 year-old daughter wasn't thrilled with the water chestnuts, but my six year-old son gobbled it all up. I love the water chestnuts for the crunch and texture they add. The recipe was incredibly easy to make. I did leave out the breadcrumbs on top because I didn't think they would add anything to the recipe (and my husband agreed with my decision). I will definitely be making these again!
Apr 28, 2011
Very tasty and easy to make!
Nov 17, 2009
This is definitely a keeper. A little time consuming so call in the kids to help seal the bundles. I used the two cans of crescent rolls and instead of making 6 triangles I made 6 sqaures. Next time I'll have gravy to top them!!Sharon Allison Grinnell Iowa