Tarragon Chicken Bundles
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Grill: 15 min.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, julienned
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Divide the chicken strips and vegetables among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Top each with 1 tablespoon butter, tarragon, salt and pepper. Fold foil over and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 269 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 778mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
Mar 23, 2014
I will be making this all summer long..It's the perfect light meal on a hot day. I would also like to try this with Salmon instead of chicken, Yummy!
Apr 22, 2012
Delicious and easy. Love it!
Aug 21, 2011
simple, healthy, flavorful and versitile - I like the recipe the way its written but I'll also toss in any extra veggies I want to use up, like peppers or green beans