Steamed Veggie Bundles
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Grill: 20 min.
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, halved and cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 6 large fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup fresh baby carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Divide vegetables between two pieces of double thickness heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-13 minutes on each side or until vegetables are tender.
- Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. With a slotted spoon, remove vegetables to a serving dish. Combine the salad dressings; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 131 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 266mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 14, 2013
This recipe was delicious - a very tasty way to serve vegetables during the summer. You can easily add the foil bundle to your grill for a fast, delicious side dish. I made a few changes by substituting cherry tomatoes for the regular ones. Once I did not have the Italian dressing and it was good with just the ranch dressing - but better with both!
Apr 14, 2010
These veggies were great!!! Delicious. I served these with the Thai Tilapia. The veggies were wrapped in foil and baked on a counter top toaster over at 475 with the Tilapia. I don't like Ranch Dressing, but did use the Italian Dressing. MMMmmmmmm Good!!