Steamed Veggie Bundles
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Grill: 20 min.
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, halved and cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 6 large fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup fresh baby carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Divide vegetables between two pieces of double thickness heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-13 minutes on each side or until vegetables are tender.
- Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. With a slotted spoon, remove vegetables to a serving dish. Combine the salad dressings; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 131 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 266mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Oct 14, 2013
This recipe was delicious - a very tasty way to serve vegetables during the summer. You can easily add the foil bundle to your grill for a fast, delicious side dish. I made a few changes by substituting cherry tomatoes for the regular ones. Once I did not have the Italian dressing and it was good with just the ranch dressing - but better with both!
Apr 14, 2010
These veggies were great!!! Delicious. I served these with the Thai Tilapia. The veggies were wrapped in foil and baked on a counter top toaster over at 475 with the Tilapia. I don't like Ranch Dressing, but did use the Italian Dressing. MMMmmmmmm Good!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.