Cheesy Sausage Breakfast Burritos
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1/2 cup cooked diced peeled potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons canned chopped green chilies
- Dash pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Crumble sausage into a skillet; cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Remove sausage with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- In the same skillet, fry potato and onion until onion is crisp-tender. Add the chilies and pepper. Return sausage to the pan. Add eggs; cook and stir until eggs are completely set.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cheese. Spoon mixture off-center onto tortillas. Fold in bottom and sides of tortilla and roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 390 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 950mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein.
Sep 13, 2015
This is a keeper!
Nov 27, 2010
I had the pleasure of having these breakfast burritos made for me and I assure you they are wonderful. Anita Meador is my ex Mother-in-law and one of the best cooks in the world. Theresa Fern Looney
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.